I've left this model unpainted for way to long and it was time to get some work done!
I tried to make this model fit the warband look by using the same candles and palette. The base was a challenge, since the hellbrute has a rock under his left foot and it was impossible to remove. I decided to divide the base into 2 parts, one with my traditional industrial look, and the other with the classic sand, separating the two with a couple tubes. I had to paint it in multiple stages so that I could glue the miniature onto the base and blend the rock in with the sand. I'm really happy of how the base turned out!
I'm not 100% done with the painting, yet I'm SOOO EXCITED about this project and the general impact that I could not wait to share it with you. This will be a great secret weapon for my kill team and inquisimunda games!
Hope you like it! ^-^