sabato 10 dicembre 2016

Slaaneshy Hellbrute [kill team][PAINTED]

It's always good to get back on some chaos space marines from time to time.
I've left this model unpainted for way to long and it was time to get some work done!

I tried to make this model fit the warband look by using the same candles and palette. The base was a challenge, since the hellbrute has a rock under his left foot and it was impossible to remove. I decided to divide the base into 2 parts, one with my traditional industrial look, and the other with the classic sand, separating the two with a couple tubes. I had to paint it in multiple stages so that I could glue the miniature onto the base and blend the rock in with the sand. I'm really happy of how the base turned out!

I'm not 100% done with the painting, yet I'm SOOO EXCITED about this project and the general impact that I could not wait to share it with you. This will be a great secret weapon for my kill team and inquisimunda games!

Hope you like it! ^-^

-the Boltergeist











Nessun commento:

Posta un commento