martedì 28 giugno 2016

Female inquisitor [WIP] [inq28]

I always wanted to convert a female inquisitor! While I was working on some chaos conversions I looked at the cultist champion from the Dark Vengeance box and I fell in love with his coat. I needed to make an inquisitor out of that!

So I started scraping, and gluing, and green-stuffing and surfingintheUSA until I got this:





After a few days spent refining this project I decided it was ok to start painting and this is the stage I'm at now! I wanted her to look elegant, collected and cruel, mixing a more noble side with a more ice-blooded-hunter. I admit, bloodborne was a good inspiration for this model!

I'm not 100% sold on the blonde hair. Maybe white air would be more cool and 40k-ish. I'll keep on working and see where this will lead me... Hope you like her!








Nessun commento:

Posta un commento